take the moon, the Sophisticated Plowman
Stolen Brooch: Your story involves the theft of something highly improbable, because it is very small, very large, or non-corporeal, and thus sizeless. (+300)
* Monday's spooky castle: HAUNTED and developed an AVERSION to drunken wrestling and an AFFINITY for broken things
* Tuesday's terrible inn: SICK, now quoting Emily Dickenson "After great pain, a formal feeling comes – / The Nerves sit ceremonious, like Tombs –"
* Lost the drinking contest, and developed DOUBLE VISION: can copy someone's flashrule from the same encounter. (-50)
* Wednesday's treasure hunt: You searched under this weird tile that looks like man with an overly sensitive sense of smell?? (+50 words, Weak Amulet)
* Surprise fairy attack: Fancy Indigo demands PURPLE Double Vision!! GRAY
* Thursday's Encounter: STRENGTH: Strength, courage, persuasion, influence, compassion / Inner strength, self-doubt, low energy, raw emotion
* Limerick: entered (+50)
* Polished Stone: Your story must contain something granite, either literally or figuratively (+50)
* Friday's Card Game: Queen of Hearts (+150)
* Used Weak Amulet to successfully get rid of GRANITE!
Began with 1500 words. Currently has 2000 words
The Sophisticated Plowman's Tale: IV