* Monday's spooky castle: HAUNTED and developed an AVERSION to things that come in threes and an AFFINITY for swords, blankets, and basins with lavers (only need to choose one)
* Tuesday's terrible inn: DRUNK, now singing "I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier / I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist, Like it doesn't exist / I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry"
* Wednesday's treasure hunt: You searched under this weird tile that looks like an alarmed person in a beret?? (+50)
* Surprise fairy attack: Yellalot Snowflake demands WHITE
* Thursday's Encounter: the STAR: Hope, faith, purpose, renewal, spirituality / Lack of faith, despair, self-trust, disconnection
Began with 1500 words. Currently has 1550 words
The Screeching Summoner’s Tale: The Grifts on the Bus Go Round and Round