Bricks, bats, and blades out, my babies. This is a war week
Arthur C. Clarke, scuba diving author-adventurer & futurist, once wrote, “Science fiction is something that could happen - but you usually wouldn't want it to. Fantasy is something that couldn't happen - though you often only wish that it could.” Let’s rip each other’s throats out over the difference.
R U L E S
- You will sign up. After you sign up, I will assign you to a team: frighteningly possible sci-fi or unfortunately impossible fantasy. You don’t get to choose. I’m doing it.
- After signups close, you'll see who you are personally up against. I will make my best effort to pair you against somebody with a similar skill level, but this will not always be possible. Fight hard, fight well.
- The judges will give points to the team that wins each brawl. All the points will be tallied at the end, and the team with the most points wins.
- If you are on the winning team you are immune from a DM or from losing. Yup, even if you write the absolute worst story.
- Likewise, nobody from the losing team can win. War isn't fair. Sorry. You can still HM though if you do well.